Sorry, this job has expired!
Recruitment Specialist / Recruitment Coordinator
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Wrexham, Wales
Position: Full Time, Permanent
They are looking for a dynamic Recruitment Specialist who is a proactive networker, excellent relationship builder and partner within their organisation to help them realise their vision of a standardised global recruitment process across all of their divisions worldwide.
This role will work as a part of their Global Recruitment Team, and will be responsible for employing proactive sourcing methods to discover passive talent and developing a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- On site bonus scheme
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth and generous learning budget
- Mobile phone/gym membership and other employee discounts
- Employee Social & Charity Association
- Employee advantages scheme
- Occupational Health and ergonomics focussed
- Extended paid Holiday Entitlement
- Long Service Awards
- Free parking
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Discover passive talent by identifying and reaching out to the best potential talent pools
- Collaborate with HR and hiring managers to understand strategic talent needs and identify each position’s requirements
- Use social media networks, database searches, and other online recruiting tools to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Make use of resources such as career fairs, online job fairs, other recruiting events, and community networking events, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates
- Ensure that hiring managers and recruitment team are kept informed – reports on activities, communicates progress and roadblocks, and occasionally provides market insights
- Provide positive hiring manager and candidate experience
- Screen through applicant resumes and online portfolios/profiles of potential candidates
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Reach out to candidates of interest to gauge interest and/or request information
- Acts often as the first point of contact that candidates have with their organisation
- Has a creative and proactive sourcing approach, and stays current on the latest sourcing methods and trends
- Super user of Indeed, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Lead social media campaigns to increase visibility and to brand the company as an attractive employer of choice
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or a related field is an asset
- 2-5 years’ experience working in recruitment/sourcing or a similar role
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software – experience using PC Recruiter specifically is considered an asset
- Familiarity with multiple social media platforms, job boards and resume databases, particularly LinkedIn and Indeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (particularly business communications knowledge), as well as great customer service and interpersonal skills
- Time-management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritise and to action multiple projects simultaneously
- Functional IT skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and respect
- Excellent teamwork and ability to work well in a collaborative team environment; as well as ability to work well independently
- Focused on delivering a positive experience for both candidates and hiring managers
The Company is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organisation officially adopted the name in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At the company, they have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are their greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together they build professional relationships that thrive. They know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of their business.
Please click on the APPLY button to complete your application at the Company’s careers page.
Candidates with experience of; Recruiter, Recruitment, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR, HR Assistant, Recruitment specialist, Recruitment Executive, Internal Recruiter, Resourcing Administrator, Recruitment Planner, HR Officer, Recruitment Coordination Executive, Recruitment Associate, Recruitment Placement Coordinator will also be considered for this role.