Sorry, this job has expired!
Referencing Customer Service / Administrator
Job Title: Referencing Customer Service Representative / Administrator
Location: Pulford, Chester, CH4 9EP
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company provides specialist services supporting the private rental sector. They work exclusively with letting agents delivering intelligent referencing and insurance solutions, alongside specialist buildings and contents insurance for letting agent tenant and landlord customers.
This is a key role within the company focussed on building strong relationships with Letting agents. You will be responsible for gathering information to complete references in an accurate and timely manner through outbound calling and email correspondence. Attention to detail and the ability to come up with solutions to ‘out of the ordinary cases’ is key. Strong communication skills are required as the role is heavily phone-based focussing on both outbound and inbound calls. The ideal candidate will be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment ensuring targets are met. The ability to clearly explain criteria to customers is key.
Customer Services Responsibilities:
- Contacting referees, tenants and guarantors to gain references/information via telephone and email
- Taking on average 40-50 inbound calls per day from referees, tenants, guarantors and letting agents to gather information to complete references
- Ensuring references are completed and returned to customers within the agreed 48 hour SLA and escalating any cases that cannot be returned in this time frame
- Ensuring accurate and detailed information is recorded on the system in a professional manner
- Providing guidance and technical advice to Letting agents regarding our systems and products
- To be accountable for your own workload, using time management skills to ensure all work is completed within required timeframe
- Carrying out gradings of completed references, ensuring these are completed accurately and within a reasonable timeframe
- Accurately inputting new application forms onto the system
- Responsible for checking and validation of references and referencing document received into the inbox.
- Responding to agent queries via phone and email
- Responsible for ensuring all emails received are saved securely in the correct files
- To undertake more detailed searches on the internet to verify missing information
- Adhering to data protection legislation
- Attending training and meetings as required
- Carry out any other tasks that may be required of you from your line manager
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- A real zest for life, enthusiasm, professionalism and a positive “can do” attitude
- Polite and courteous with all customers and colleagues
- Sincere, reliable and honest
- Methodical and organised
- A great team player
- Flexible during busy periods
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English
- Excellent grammar, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills with good working knowledge of all standard Microsoft programs
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Administrator, Office Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Customer Support, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator and Business Support may be considered for this role.