Sorry, this job has expired!
Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Job Title: Registered Domiciliary Care Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000 per annum depending upon qualifications and experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
This management role, based at the office in Hertford, is responsible for the registered domiciliary care service, overseeing all aspects of operations for the company.
The Registered Manager will develop and grow the business by adopting a proactive and strategic approach within performance management targets.
- Co-ordinate and follow up all referrals, ensuring assessments are conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure via the assessment process that risk is enabled whilst managed safely for the organisation, care assistants and customers.
- Ensure that care and support plans are person directed.
- Ensure reviews are conducted at regular intervals as required by the customer’s service package and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the service is fully CQC compliant at all times.
- Ensure the service meets all contractual requirements.
- Identify and co-ordinate staff rotas to ensure appropriately skilled and trained staff are deployed efficiently to meet service user needs.
- Manage all employee relations, complaints and concerns.
- Identify and secure new business in order to grow the service.
- Establish and maintain an accurate service budget with the Director, ensuring any variances are reported in a timely manner.
- Organise and coordinate all recruitment activity of care assistants and office staff
- Deal with all escalated customer complaints in a timely manner
- Conduct supervisions and appraisals with the office team
- Addressing all underperforming teams members and creating performance improvement plans to help address any current issues
- Be familiar with and apply any relevant legislation
The successful applicant must be a driver and have use of their own vehicle, must have previous experience in managing a domiciliary care service and be confident they can grow the service.
Communication and financial awareness skills are critical to this role as well as a detailed understanding of the health and wellbeing. The successful candidate must possess NVQ / QCF Level 4 or above, and must be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge in supporting people with sensory impairment, mental health, older adults, people with a learning disability and physical disabilities.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Domiciliary Care Manager, Senior Care Manager, Health Care Manager, Senior Care Worker, Social Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Coordinator, Care Management, QCF Qualified, NVQ Qualified, Experienced Care Manager may also be considered for this role.