Sorry, this job has expired!
Regulatory Specialist / Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Job Title: Regulatory Specialist
Location: Home Working / Nantgarw, Cardiff (Flexible)
Position: Permanent, flexible (22.5 – 37.5 hrs, willing to be flexible)
Closing Date: 17:00 Friday, 11th December 2020
The company winner of the Queen’s Award for Innovation, is a customised enzyme discovery, development and manufacturing company based in the UK. They work with their customers, many of which are the top blue-chip food companies, to provide unique enzyme solutions that help them solve process problems, valorise waste, facilitate biochemical reactions or deliver competitive advantage through using a unique product.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Specialist to provide specialist support in regulatory affairs for the Cardiff-based company and their partner based in Germany.
In this customer-centric role, you will be the primary person who will provide support for regulatory matters to ensure compliance with current and future global enzyme regulations within their different sectors. You will lead and coordinate the regulatory approval submissions for new enzymes; and will have a strong understanding of global food/pharma legislation
- A degree in science, regulatory affairs or equivalent is essential
- Demonstrable experience working with International regulatory affairs and product safety from a scientific or food background
- You must possess excellent administrative skills
- Be able to work independently and proactively, planning and organising your work systematically and methodically
- You will need to demonstrate a natural ability to communicate in a positive and friendly way, including with our partners and customers outside of the UK.
- While also being able to multi-task, deliver high quality work on time and to a first-rate standard.
Please click on the APPLY button where you’ll be redirected to the company’s careers page.
Candidates with experience of; Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Officer, Regulatory Affairs Associate, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Administrator, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Regulatory Supervisor, Medical Equipment Quality Control, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Associate may also be considered for this role.