Repairs Coordinator / Operations Administrator
Up to £20000 per annum
Job Title: Repairs Co-Ordinator
Salary: Up to £20,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (Monday to Friday – 8 am to 4 pm)
The company is a successful privately owned independent lift company providing maintenance and modernisation solutions to a variety of customers. They are currently looking for a reliable Repairs Co-Ordinator to join their team in Andover.
Your main objective is to Provide Operational and Administrative support to the Repairs Manager. You’ll do so by ensuring Repair crews and Repair Engineers are booked into repair jobs with all equipment required and clients informed. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring repairs invoicing is kept up to date and invoiced at the earliest opportunity. Finally, you will maintain storage of parts and manage waste collections for the Branch.
- Order and prepare parts for repair work within the Southern Branch.
- Professionally communicate with colleagues, engineers and customers when arranging site access and visits.
- Professionally answer and respond to incoming calls.
- Keep abreast of all departmental staff changes and use this knowledge to judge how best to deal with queries and contacts to the company.
- Ensure Waste Levels are managed for the Southern office organising waste collections when applicable
- Follow up for works completion certification with engineers and Sub-Contractors
- Arrange site access for field engineers and keep clients updated of any changes.
- Schedule regular follow up communications for Sub-Contractors to return outstanding worksheets.
- Ensure that the filing and archiving is carried out regularly.
- Plan, prioritise and co-ordinate the workflow of the input of timesheets onto Filemaker.
- Raise FOC RC’s and distribute to engineers and Sub-Contractors in a timely manner.
- A-C grade GCSE’s (or equivalent) in core subjects with a high standard of Literacy and numeric skills
- A good understanding of database systems and generating accurate and well written customer communications
- Previous administration, with a good IT skillset is an essential
- A dependable self-starter who is flexible, with an adaptable approach towards work to meet deadlines, with a good telephone manner.
- Full Time, Mon – Fri
- 25 day paid annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension
Candidates must live within an easily commutable distance of the office to be considered
Please be aware; due to the immediate start of this role, they will not be providing any relocation packages or sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Operations Assistant, Administrator, Operations Coordinator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Office Admin, Client Service, Facilities Administrator, Office Administrator, Service Coordinator, Ops Centre Assistant, Business Support, Timetable Coordinator, Resource Coordinator, Scheduling Assistant, Appointment Administrator, Operations Scheduler, Customer Service Administrator, Business Support, Office Support, Logistics Coordinator will also be considered for this role.