Sales Administrator / Sales Support
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity
The Company is an award-winning UK manufacturer and one of the fastest growing brands in the central heating industry. Their success is built on innovation and quality products and they are now looking to hire a Sales Administrator to join their team.
As Europe’s largest water treatment manufacturer it is their mission to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. Their best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, they provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, and the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
Their leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Their best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by their own range of premium quality chemicals.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company.
Purpose of the Role:
As a Sales Administrator you will be assisting the department with all associated administrative tasks.
- Price and availability enquiries from UK customers
- Checking daily order reports to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Manage Domestic / Commercial Water Test orders
- Contingency for Sales order processing functions to cover holiday/sickness
- Liaising with sales representatives and key merchants/distributors
- Oversee and process Sample requests from Sales Team
- Arrange transport through approved carriers
- Serial number s/sheet maintenance
- Updating/creating process sheets for department contingency
- Deal with customer queries and resolve as necessary
- Assist with Export documentation for global shipments
- Other Ad-Hoc duties to assist department when necessary
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be able to deal with routine and unexpected situations
- Be able to set up and maintain administration systems and files
- Have a good level of education (minimum five GCSE passes)
- Be competent in all Microsoft Office programmes; Word, Excel/Outlook
- Demonstrate clear understanding of all aspects of customer services and able to demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement
- Be able to listen carefully and assimilate information quickly
- Ask clarifying questions and provide accurate information
- Be capable to remain calm in pressurised circumstances and able to deal with difficult situations
- Have excellent communication/ negotiation skills (face to face/ telephone/written)
- Have the ability to prioritise work under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Have great attention to detail
Experience or knowledge of exports/ imports and with Sage Accounting system within a global operation are desirable although not essential.
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
- A generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please note: This vacancy may close early if they receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications, not always is possible reply personally, with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard from them within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and they welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin may also be considered for this role.