Sales Adviser / Sales Executive (Garden Centre)
Up to £10 per hour
Job Title: Landscape Materials Sales Adviser (Garden Centre)
Location: Titchfield, Fareham
Salary: Up to £10 per hour depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
With over 45 years of experience, they pride themselves on their knowledge and expertise. Not just on the design and build of every type of garden, but also on their horticultural knowledge; there’s very little they don’t know about gardens.
- Sales of hard goods materials
- Customer service and promoting new business
- Ordering products, stock control and merchandising
- Arranging stock transfers between sites
- Lifting & moving stock
- Operating a Forklift
- Meeting and greeting all customers
- Equip Forklift Certificate
- Experience of working in sales
- Landscape hard good & aggregates knowledge
- Previous experience working in the a Garden Centre or Yard environment (Desired)
The Garden Centre is open 7 days a week, so candidates will be expected to work on a 7 day rota of 4 days Monday-Friday and then every other weekend.
- A positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Able to use initiative
- Enjoys working outdoors in all weather
- Great people skills
- Passion for landscaping products
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Year-round Work
- Training and Development Plans
- 4 weeks holiday per year plus bank holidays
Please click on the APPLY button to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Landscape Garden, Business Development, Direct Sales, Garden Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Assistant, Sales Support, Sales Executive, Sales Adviser, Sales Person, Sales Specialist, Sales Development may also be considered for this role.