Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Advisor / Call Centre Advisor / Sales Executive
Tyne and Wear
From £16,000 to £30,000 per annum uncapped commission structure
Job Title: Call Centre Sales Agents
Salary: £8.21 per hour, rising after passing probation period, plus uncapped commission from day 1, up to £35,000 (OTE)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a growing contact centre based in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne. They like to think of themselves as a canny bunch of people trying to be a little bit different as an employer.
They’re one of the Sunday Times TOP 100 Best Companies to work for in 2019 and experts at acquiring and retaining customers for all of the partners they work with.
At The Company, they understand your brand and become an extension of it. They believe the secret to a successful partnership is building a close-knit working relationship with total transparency.
Their people are at the heart of the business, meaning they want to find the best people to join their close-knit team – the family.
You don’t need previous call centre or sales experience. They’re more interested in who you are and if you have what it takes.
They want to train and retain the best of the best. They’ll provide you with a stimulating, fun and vibrant work environment that promotes personal development and offers a great work/life balance. The grass really is greener on their side!
They’ll give you all the training you need to become highly skilled in the art of sales and they offer competitive rewards and bonuses. In return they need you to be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate for sales to succeed personally, and you could earn as much commission as you can with their uncapped bonus scheme.
They are looking for bright and energetic people to join their outbound sales team to call new or existing customers and upsell additional products and services. You will be working on either their utilities or telecommunication campaigns for established household brands.
- To be truly successful in the role though, you need to be fully committed to both the company and the job; if you don’t have the drive to make sales and help push the company forward then maybe this isn’t for you
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus, ideally with a background in sales and/or customer service
- The ability to meet sales targets
- The ability to take on board and implement coaching
- Results orientated, determined attitude
- Resilient, able to take rejection and the ability to work under pressure
- Great relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Team working abilities
- Excellent PC and numeracy skills
- Use appropriate questioning techniques in order to offer the most suitable product, meeting the customer’s needs
- Work to set sales targets, overcoming objections confidently, and working with quality and adherence guidelines
- Perform a challenging, demanding, results orientated role which is hugely fulfilling and rewarding
- Maintain professional and ethical working practices at all times
What they offer in return:
- Full training, on-going coaching, development and support
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- You will benefit from a vibrant working environment in a small company with a family feel
- Generous ‘uncapped’ bonus & commission plan
- Regular Fundraising Activities for Charities that make a difference
- 28 days holiday per year
- They will contribute to a pension scheme on your behalf
Salary: £8.21 per hour basic salary, rising to £8.40 per hour after passing probation period of 12 weeks, and further increases thereafter up to £9.20 per hour, plus uncapped commission from day 1, up to £35,000 (OTE). All new employees will benefit from the Commission Scheme, where you can earn an additional £900 in your first 12 weeks! On top of your basic salary.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Sales Executive, Lead Generation Specialist, Business Development Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales, External Sales, Sales Person, Telesales, Business Development, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, Internal Sales Person, New Business Executive, Key Sales, Sales Specialist, Customer Service Executive, Client Support Advisor, Outbound Sales, Customer Service, Inbound Sales, Sales Agent, Sales Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales, Customer Services Assistant, Customer Support Administrator, Outbound Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Sales Support, Customer Service Agent, BDM, Lead Development Executive, Account Management, Lead Generation will be considered for this role.