Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales and Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Sales & Marketing coordinator / Exec
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious B2C sales and Marketing executive to join a privately owned FMCG product manufacturer based near Lincoln. The company has a strong brand presence in the market place and a proud heritage of manufacturing world class products.
This role would ideally suit a marketing graduate with a strong interest in digital marketing and someone who has experience of running campaigns on a range of social media platforms. The main drive for the successful candidate must be the desire to ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience.
This role has been created due to the companies continued growth and success and will require a hands-on approach to initially finalise the setup of new systems and I.T platforms (alongside our internal & external experts) and then perfect and evolve.
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Coordinating sales and marketing activities within the office for the B2C brand.
- Coordinating and implementing website updates including product data and pricing.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of the annual marketing schedule.
- Supporting the implementation of marketing activities including social media content/campaigns.
- Contributing towards e-shots, blogs & press releases including approving content.
- Ensuring that all queries from customers are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Supporting the delivery of consumer promotions.
A ‘completer/finisher’, with excellent organisation and planning skills, plus:
Good commercial awareness and strong numerical reasoning
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing and social media channels.
- Excellent communication skills; speaking, listening and writing.
- Able to take the initiative and be both a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Excellent IT Skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills; keeping track of information, priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise activities
- A friendly and approachable character with experience of being customer facing, able to develop enduring relationships with important clients and customers
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Digital Sales and Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Executive, Marketing and Sales Support, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Admin, Marketing Support, Marketing Assistant, Social Media Executive, Database Marketing, Marketing Agency Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Communications Executive may also be considered for this role.