Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales and Marketing Manager
Up to £40000 per annum
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: North East or London (will need to travel every week to the North East)
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience, uncapped bonus, and equity
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is a small team of experts on a mission to provide Faster, Fairer, and Kinder Internet across England (starting in the North East). Founded in 2019, they’re on a mission to bring ultrafast Internet to their customers. Guided by the principles of flawless customer support, fair contracts, and affordable pricing, they bring the full fibre experience direct to both home and office to create the best Internet experience possible.
They’re a high-performing team of 15 people. Every member of the team is empowered to take ownership of their work, striving for personal accountability, and rewarded with endless opportunities to develop.
They’re looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager who is able to lead by example. You’ll be someone who is able to sell on the door, sell on the phone, and market locally and online and, most importantly, someone who enjoys it! You’ll be in charge of managing an outsourced door to door sales team and an outsourced telesales team alongside planning and delivering leaflet drops and events. You will also lead the online marketing and customer acquisition channels whilst driving productivity from the outsourced brand agency.
On a day to day basis, you will shape and deliver the sales and marketing strategy. They have an excellent product that they, and their customers, are incredibly excited about. As such they now want to ensure their brand, marketing, sales and customer service maximise their potential. You will also be responsible for administrative activities to facilitate the smooth running of the sales and marketing departments.
This is a role with great potential for growth as we expect you to take charge of organising people, information, and resources to enable the team to work effectively, suggesting and leading change where required.
- Managing outsourced sales teams (door to door and telesales)
- Maintaining high standards of customer service across sales teams
- Training sales representatives whilst leading by example (e.g. active in telesales, online chat)
- Monitoring sales performance across different channels (e.g. online, leaflets, door to door)
- Manage all customer acquisition channels (e.g. website, social media, direct marketing)
- Creating online and local promotions (e.g. leaflet drops, Facebook promotions)
- Managing relationships with marketing and communications suppliers (e.g. outsourced performance marketing)
- Organising and attending local promotional events (e.g. stall in shopping centre)
- Experience of door to door sales (preferably utilities) and/or telesales
- Experience of managing local (e.g. leaflets) and/or online marketing (e.g. Google, SEO…)
- Experience working in the ISP and/or B2C sectors would be a bonus
- High level of computer literacy, quick to learn new applications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Ability to work autonomously, a desire to learn and grow
- Proactive with ability to anticipate, communicate and resolve issues with minimal guidance
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills, a focus on teamwork and customer service
- A drive for excellence and high attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work with the flexibility required as a team member in a start-up
- Holiday allowance 28 days (bank holidays not included to allow greater flexibility when taking leave)
- Bonus – commission for all sales you are accountable for
- Equity – based on experience and impact
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Marketing Assistant, Senior Sales Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Targets, Sales, Marketing Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, B2B, Sales Development, Direct Sales, B2B Sales, Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator may also be considered for this role.