Sales Coordinator / Sales Administrator / Sales Executive
Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator
Location: Padiham, Burnley BB12 7NG
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
The Administrator will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of orders, courier tracking, invoicing and providing excellent customer service to all their customers, handling all customer queries in a professional and confident manner.
- Order processing on a daily basis from orders received from various sources, e.g. customer portals, emails, EDI, etc.
- Order acknowledgement, dispatch, courier tracking and invoicing
- Main point of contact for all Wham Direct Customer Service queries
- Efficiently deal with day-to-day customer queries relating to deliveries, damages, credits & return requests
- Track service levels to ensure customer orders are despatched on time
- General office duties including filing and matching orders to invoices
- Monitoring of the retail customer’s stock inventory by uploading on a daily or weekly basis (as required), delisting items as necessary
- Liaison with the Internet Warehouse Manager to ensure that all customer returns are accurately logged on a daily basis for accounting purposes
- Ensure that any requests for replacement items due to lost, damaged or incorrect items are genuine through investigation couriers and the use of photographic evidence before issuing replacements
- Raising and recording all courier claims for items lost in transit or damaged
- Complete any tasks allocated by the Online Marketplace Manager
- Adhere to equipment safety procedures, mandatory use of PPE and safe methods of working
- All legitimate requests made by management
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure high level of accuracy of order information through whole order processing cycle
- Professional and confident at all times
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude, confident and polite telephone manner
- Office administration experience
- Good people skills and ability to work well with colleagues
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Use of SAGE software
- Knowledge of stock inventory procedures
- Familiar with warehouse environment and safe working practices
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales, Sales Administrator, Business Development Executive, Account Management, Lead Generation, Sales Coordinator, Sales Associate, Sales Support, Customer Services, Customer Sales, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Client Services Support, Customer Service Advisor, Telesales, Sales Advisor, Office Assistant, Team Administrator may also be considered for this role.