Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Engineer/ Technical Sales Executive /Business Development
Up to £30000 per annum + (circa)
Job Title: Business Development / Sales Engineer
Location: Darwen, Lancashire
Salary: Circa £30k Dependant on Experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development / Sales Engineer, to join their busy team based in Darwen Lancs.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
- Following up on sales leads
- Bringing new business to the division
- Re-developing dormant accounts
- Producing accurate and detailed manufacturing cost estimates generated from detailed client manufacturing drawings
- Monitoring and managing delivery lead times and the arrangement of sub contract support
- Creating full routing information including labour and material costing
- Liaising with sub-contract suppliers, internal departments and customers to resolve queries and expedite progress.
- Inputting all information in to the computer system in order to produce full quotations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to read and interpret customer engineering drawings
- Conversant in welding & fabrication techniques
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within medium and large scale fabrications.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with both suppliers and customers.
- Fully computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Health care scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sales Engineer, Engineering Sales, Welding & Fabrication Sales Executive, Technical Sales, Technical Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales Executive, Estimator, Technical Estimator, Engineering Estimator, Manufacturing Estimator, Key Sales, New Client Sales, B2B, Technical Sales Engineer, Production Sales, Manufacturing Sales Engineer will also be considered for the role.