Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Executive/Account Manager/Business Development Executive
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Croydon (Occasional overnight travel)
Salary: Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are a UK based company specialising delivering the very best technology solutions for mortgage professionals. They have gained invaluable expertise over their 30-year history, enabling them to deliver latest generation systems to support Advisers, consumers and distributors in their market.
As a market leader, they have inspired their market through continuous product innovation and reinvest circa 40% of annual revenues back into product development. As a result, this ensures that their products and services continue to meet the demands of the ever changing market and the needs of their customers. Innovation is part of their DNA.
Importantly, they have a positive, caring working environment where people are truly valued and can develop to their potential. This is clearly demonstrated by direct feedback through the company’s annual survey.
They are passionate about delivering the best possible technology solutions to their customers to make their businesses more successful. If you believe that you have what it takes to be successful with them, they would like to hear from you.
In this Sales Executive position, you will be in the front line of customer contact working in the direct sales team on sales campaigns, inbound sales leads, webinars and lead generation. You will be playing a key role in on boarding new customers, cross selling the full proposition and supporting and finding ways to help existing customers embrace the use of technology within their customer process. This role will be based in their newly refurbished Croydon office.
- To source and cultivate new intermediary customers building close strategic partnerships, maximising brand awareness and achieving business targets
- Secure new business, undertake and support planned and agreed sales campaigns to drive revenues and achieve agreed objectives
- To deliver a first class level of customer service adhering to all aspects of the sales process
- Keep abreast of current changes and news in the mortgage and intermediary market place through news alerts and daily news briefings
- Help develop ideas and strategies to increase business levels individually and as part of a successful and focused team
- Plan and prioritise sales activity to achieve agreed targets
- Deliver individual and departmental Key Performance Indicators
- Update and log information into the Customer Relationship Management system to maintain detailed and accurate records
- Deliver webinar sales sessions to prospects
- Support as required external sales events and company roadshows, which will require occasional overnight travel and time away from home
- Previous pre-sales experience within a B2B market
- Work well and thrive in a successful team environment and be a key team player within the sales function
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office package – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Target conscious and results driven
- Must be professional, personable and an excellent communicator
- Be detail orientated and able to prioritise your own workload
- Accomplished and confident presenter
- CeMap – desirable but not essential
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales, Business Development, Direct Sales, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, New Client Sales Lead Generator, Lead Generation, New Business Sales, New Business Generation may also be considered for this role