Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Executive / Automotive Sales – Multi Franchise Dealership
Up to £15000 per annum + Industry Leading Commission Package
Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: £15,000 + Industry Leading Commission Package
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is one of Scotland’s largest and most successful motor groups, operating a diverse portfolio of luxury, niche and volume franchises from various locations throughout the UK.
In addition to vehicle retailing, their group operates 4 petrol forecourts, two large body repair centres and a fast-fit outlet as well as one of the largest trade parts wholesaling operations in Scotland. The group also consists of Scotland’s leading luxury coach operator with an excess of 120 coaches, which caters for both business and leisure travel throughout Britain and Europe.
As a Sales Executive within the group, you will be geared up for every aspect of the customer experience. From the first hello to handing over the keys, you will support the customer’s needs as you build long lasting relationships with clientele.
If you are a self-motivated individual, with admirable customer service skills to offer, then they have an exciting opportunity for you to join their friendly sales teams in Ayr.
Successful candidates will benefit from enrolment in their bespoke Sales Training Evaluation Program giving you all the tools you need to become a success within the car sales industry.
You will receive:
- Company vehicle
- 30 days holiday per year
- Full manufacturer product training and accreditation
- Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Vehicle, parts and servicing discount
The right candidate will:
- Be self-driven for success
- Have plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Be organised and act in a professional manner
- Deliver outstanding customer service – making sure all customers are left feeling completely satisfied
- Be able to build a natural rapport with customers
- Be IT literate
- Be able to effectively operate as part of a team
- Have exemplary communication skills (written & verbal)
- Have a full clean UK driving licence, held for a minimum of 12 months
In return for your best efforts and commitment, you will be rewarded with an industry-leading remuneration package and a real opportunity to develop your career into the next step of management and beyond.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Executive, Automotive Sales Executive, B2C Sales, New Business Sales Executive, Dealership Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Car Sales, Vehicle Sales, Showroom Sales Exec, Commercial Sales, Sales Professional, Direct Sales, Customer Service Executive may also be considered for this role.