Sales Executive / Business Development Representative – Tech
£25000 - £35000 per annum + upon completion of course
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £25,000- £35,000 upon Completion of course.
Job type: Full Time
Looking to fast track your career in the Tech space? Do you have a passion for Sales?
Then the SaaSLeads Academy is for you….
We are the UK’s leading, paid training programme to kick-start your career in technology, sales and business and we are on the hunt for aspiring individuals to join our Academy programmes!
12 weeks paid training in an innovative, faced paced tech company. You will receive world class training in all things tech, sales, and marketing plus commission!
All of clients are already hiring so if you’re successful – you have the chance to be hired full time!
So if you are up for the challenge, want to earn whilst you learn and are ready to embark on a career trajectory unlike any other then let’s have a chat!
Some of the companies we partner with:
- Jack – SDR 2021 Graduate – “Of course there is the financial reward but, every day you get to work with some amazing people, no day is the same and the opportunity to grow is immense. I’ve fallen in love with sales!”
- Theo Reid – SDR at Curation – “I like the vision at Curation and what they’re trying to do. The value they place on SDRs in the company is amazing, you really feel part of the team.”
What is a Sales Development Rep?
- The SDR is a vital member of a high performing sales team. Their role is to identify suitable customers, reach out to them and book meetings for the senior sales team. You ‘stack’ and they ‘knock them down’!
- Sales is one of the best industries to work in for those ambitious people who want to climb the ladder. SDR’s typically move onto Account Executive roles within 2 years and then on to SDR Managers after that. Because Sales is about results you are in full control of your progression roadmap!
How we get you there:
- Designated Coach – consider this individual your tutor and mentor, they will be there every step of the way to teach, help and guide you.
- Lectures and 121s – much the same as at College or University, you will have a calendar of Lectures and 121 Seminars where you are taught the Syllabus.
- Self-Study – You will be given self-study tasks to complete and build your understanding of each Module.
- Guest Speakers – Every week we hold an informal speaker session with a industry pioneer so you can see the career path you may follow and get some useful tips and tricks!
- Certifications – Recognising your performance every step of the way and upon Graduation!
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Business Development, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Lead Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Senior Account Manager, Key Account Manager, New Business Manager, B2B, BDM, Lead Development Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Team Leader, UK Sales Manager, Area Sales Team Leader, Key Sales, Business Development, Business Development Manager will all be considered for this role.