Sorry, this job has expired!
Home Based Sales Manager
Job Title: Home Based Sales Manager – PPE
Location: Flexible (Midlands)
Salary: Commensurate with Experience plus Bonus Structure (25-30%)
Job Type: Permanent – 37 Hours per week
This company supplies medical and hygiene products to all channels in the UK healthcare sector. They cater for all customer requirements, ranging from a single case online to full trailer loads to the NHS or other large organisations. Their customers benefit from the latest innovative products, competitive pricing and next day deliver from their UK warehouse
Due to continued rapid growth, the company are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to help increase their market share in PPE and general healthcare consumables.
They are a national contract product supplier to the NHS and supply many other healthcare channels including Care Homes, Wholesale, Distribution, reseller and e-commerce companies. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be able to hit the ground running in this fast-growing Sector.
This position is for a confident, self-motivated, and ambitious individual looking to improve their career prospects within our organisation. There is scope to progress within the business.
- Use your current contacts within the industry to develop new business opportunities
- Achieve agreed budgets within each product category, starting with single use gloves
- Ensure KPI’s, targets and margins are achieved.
- Draw on your sales skills and thorough product knowledge to generate sales
- Create and manage a sales pipeline to assist in establishing forecasts
- Build positive relationships with prospective customers
- Improve the company databases to assist the Marketing Department
- Work as part of the Sales and Marketing Team to co-create Marketing campaigns.
- Minimum experience in a similar role: 4+ Years
- Proven track record of effectively developing leads and closing sales (4+ years)
- Experience in selling personal protective equipment and medical/hygiene consumables
- Familiarity with Public Sector Tendering processes
- Excellent telephone communication skills – confident cold calling business’
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate with prospective clients.
- Target driven, organised and efficient.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of CRM Systems
- Must be adaptable, conscientious and enthusiastic
- Professional and friendly attitude to customers, suppliers, and staff
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.
Workplace Pension is also provided.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Account Representative, B2B Corporate Sales, Direct Salesperson, Equipment Sales Representative, Equipment Sales Specialist, Healthcare Sales Representative, Medical Sales Representative, Sales Assistant, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Salesperson, Specialty Sales Representative, UK Healthcare, Veterinary and other related Sectors.