Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Manager / Phone Sales / Telesales Manager
£25000 - £36000 per annum
Job Title: Telesales Manager
Location: Bridgend, Wales
Salary: £25,000 – £36,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company are a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a focused B2B Telesales Manager looking for their next challenge. They are seeking a dynamic and innovative candidate who can help grow and develop both our brand and the company. The Telesales Manager is a senior role within the company which will involve overseeing and ensuring the lead generation team are hitting targets monthly and generating fantastic solid appointments for our field based sales team.
About the role:
The aim of the role is to monitor, generate and identify new and existing opportunities via the lead generation team.
The primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for their customers.
You will be:
- Identifying new business leads and have a clear strategy on how to approach this
- Training the sales generation team on how to generate leads and book appointments
- Analysing the sales team, appointments and sales conversion and implement processes to improve
- Consistently achieving team monthly targets by calling prospective clients, introducing the company and products and booking appointments
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the service they provide in order to ensure we have an effective solution for all customers your team call
- Working with the Marketing team to create new marketing campaigns for your team to use when generating leads and appointments
- Generating reports for management meetings
- Proven experience in telephone lead generation
- Previous experience working in an outbound call centre
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Proven experience in B2B sales role consistently beating targets
- Experience in lead generation
- Experience of managing and coaching a sales team
- Highly adept at coaching and developing a team
- Demonstrable record of effective relationship building
- Organisations, administrative and IT skills
- Flexible, thrives in a fast paced environment, target driven
- Able to work off own initiative and develop ideas
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Valid driving license
If you are driven, ready for your next career move and are passionate about sales and customer service then this is the role for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Outgoing Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, B2B Sales, Electrical Sales, Lead Generation, Appointment Setting, Telesales, Product Specialist, Sales Agent will also be considered for this role.