Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Representative / Sales Engineer / Business Development
Up to £35000 per annum
Job Title: Sales Representative
Salary: c. £35,000 depending on experience
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 1pm
The Company is a successful and growing company producing Sheet Metal Products, Acoustic Housings and Refrigeration Products for the UK market, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join their team in Basingstoke.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful team.
The Company is offering an excellent salary, plus other benefits, but more importantly the chance for you to develop your career within a rapidly growing and forward looking organisation.
Ideally, they are looking for someone from a Refrigeration and/or laser cutting / press brake / sheet metal fabrication background, however if you are from a different background they will be happy to consider your application too, as a positive can do attitude is just as important to them as prior industry experience.
- Producing accurate quotations generated from client’s enquiries and manufacturing drawings
- Regular visits to clients across the UK to follow up existing and new sales leads
- Identify new product development opportunities
- Weekly attendance at the Ripley Basingstoke factory, reporting to the Technical Director for sales meetings and updates
- Maintain existing sales and generate further sales growth with new and existing clients
- Assist in the creation of sales literature and other marketing materials
- Monitoring your own enquiries within the company and speaking directly with your customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to read and interpret customer engineering drawings
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, and /or laser cutting, press braking and fabrication
- Experience and understanding of sheet metal products and acoustic attenuation would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with both suppliers and customers
- Fully computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Company Car
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with experience of: Technical Sales Consultant, Technical Sales Executive, New Business Development Executive, Technical Sales Expert, Sales Engineer, Cost Engineer, Technical Sales Coordinator, Fabrication Estimator, Engineering Sales Consultant, Manufacturing Sales Executive, Estimator, Project Estimator, Cost Estimator, Engineering Estimator, Works Cost Estimator, Manufacturing Estimator, Manufacturing Costs Estimator, Technical Estimator, Engineering Project Estimator, Technical Project Estimator will also be considered for the role.