School Cleaner / Cleaning Staff / Commercial Cleaner – COVID-19
Up to £10.75 per hour
Job Title: Sanitisation Staff
Location: Kingston upon Thames (KT1 2EE)
Salary: £10.75 per hour
Job type: Full / Part Time, Casual Contract
The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary company of The University, established in December 1997. It is a non-profit making organisation providing facility management services to The University.
Required to continually walk around the building concentrating on the touchpoints for sanitising / cleaning.
You have to ensure that trollies are to be used as it contains ViraKill, colour coded cloths for different areas of the building, hand electrostatic sprayer, spare sanitisation fluid and a 20L waste collection bin.
- Desktops and all work surfaces
- Door handles and Push Plates
- Light switches and lighting control switches
- Chair arm rests
- Sinks, taps, and kitchen areas
- Toilets, including all surfaces
- Lifts and their doors and buttons
- Handrails on staircases and landings
- Soap in the bathrooms
- Hand sanitiser in the positioned units
- Universal wipes in the dispensers
- Empty the bins keeping rubbish to a minimum
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Domestic Cleaner, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Commercial Cleaning Operative, Waste Operative, General Cleaner, Cleaners, Cleaner, and Hygiene Operator may also be considered for this role.