Senior Administrator / Office Administrator / Admin
Up to £22500 per annum
Job Title: Senior Administrator
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Closing Date: 31st January 2020
Would you like to work for a vibrant and responsive regulated awarding body creating and awarding qualifications for learners of all ages?
They’re a charitable trust and social enterprise which works in partnership to promote learning, widen opportunity and enable progression.
As an awarding body for education and training providers in Wales, they are committed to recognising learner achievement through units and qualifications which are flexible and responsive to the needs of individuals and communities.
They have over 30 years’ of unparalleled experience and expertise in developing qualifications and supporting learning, assessment and verification in Wales. They use innovative and flexible approaches to develop qualifications so that they can support the raising of skills levels in Wales.
- Provide admin support for the finance team including
- Produce invoices in line with Finance Regulations
- Input supplier invoices into sage and update budget sheets accordingly
- Booking of accommodation and travel for staff in line with Travel policy
- Provide Administrative support to the CEO, Deputy CEO and Senior Management Team
- Provide efficient diary management of all CEO and Deputy CEO meetings
- Administer the annual corporate calendar ensuring invites to meetings are issued to staff
- Set up and administer SMT agendas ensuring that paperwork is prepared prior to and following SMT meetings. Liaising with other AC staff as appropriate
- Attend SMT and business development meetings as minute taker
- Support the Director for HR and Finance including
- Support aspects of the recruitment process for core staff and Associate staff
- Support the annual preparation and collation of paperwork for core and associate staff
- Negotiating/collecting quotes from suppliers
- Supporting the management of Estates though facilitating maintenance visits etc.
- Support the Governance Coordinator
- Arrange travel and accommodation for trustees as required.
- Arrange catering for Board and committee meetings
- Arrange catering for events and training
- Ability to communicate in a well-structured, clear, concise and accurate manner either verbally or in writing
- Ability to plan, prioritise and deliver workload deadlines and required standards
- Ability to make evidence-based, valid judgments
- Experience of accounting software-Sage
- Experience of preparing agendas, attendance at formal meetings and minute taking
- Experience of handling confidential information within a business environment
- GCSE English or Welsh (or equivalent)
- Level 2 ICT skills
- GCSE Maths (or equivalent)
- Full commitment to living the values and behaviours of them
- Commitment to meeting the needs of learners in Wales
- Commitment to the promotion of bilingualism and use of the Welsh language
- Able to build constructive and effective working relationships
- Commitment to understanding centre/customer needs
- Proactive commitment to quality improvement
- Organised and customer focused
- Analyse and identify solutions and problems
- Willingness to travel across Wales including some overnight stays
- Good written and oral communication skills in Welsh
- NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration (or equivalent)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Office Administrator, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administration Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Business Administrator, Business Administrator, Secretary, Support Administrator, Business Support, Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, EA, PA, Personal Assistant, Office Coordinator, Secretary, Clerk, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant may also be considered for this role.