Senior Android Developer
Up to £65000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Android Developer
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is on the search for a Senior Android Developer to become a piece of their puzzle. But this isn’t an ordinary puzzle – they’re a puzzle with no sides, constantly evolving and adapting to fit in their environment, as soon as they lay one piece, they are working together to fix another.
They are a team of fire-fighters, plate-spinners and pull-together-and-find-a-solutioners. They serve millions of patients and healthcare professionals every day and are passionate about healthcare and finding the best technological solutions.
They are supportive of their team and live in the cliché of no two days are the same. If you think you’ve got what it takes to work in a fun, fast paced, reactive and rewarding digital health company then they would love to hear from you.
- Developing system components and testing
- Team leader of mobile development team
- Communication with product team
- Provide direction on Mobile application developments
What they’re looking for:
- Android SDK & Android Studio
- Sqlite / room
- Unit Tests, Espresso, Mockito, Robolectric
- Android jetpack
- Android Play store release & deployment process
- 5 years+ experience of Developing Android Native Apps
- Experience leading a team
- Working on an Application listed on the playstore with 500k + users
- Have experience working with GIT or similar source control
- Excellent oral and written English
- Coding conventions
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
The Company offers the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000
- On-site wellbeing programmes and massages
- Free breakfast
- Life insurance
- In-office pool table and conveniently located Hammersmith office
- Company Share Option Scheme, Travel Loan Scheme and Contribution towards a monthly fitness activity (on passing probation)
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, detailing your salary expectations.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship packages will be available so all candidates must already be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Strictly No Agencies
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; Android Developer, Senior Android Developer, Mobile Developer, Android App Developer, Mobile Software Engineer, Android Development Systems Developer, Software Developer, App Developer, Android Engineer, Android Technician, Scrum, SDLC may also be considered for this role.