Senior Marketing Manager
Up to £35000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health, and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a tenacious, driven and organised Marketing professional who can hit the ground running, this could be the next step in your career.
What your Day might look like…
- Developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies to support the business and operational plans.
- Analysing current marketing trends to identify new opportunities.
- Create and execute compelling marketing campaigns that stand out from the crowd.
- Assisting on content creation for website, blogs, social media, and other platforms.
- Analysing the performance of marketing campaigns to leverage behavioural interest.
- Liaising directly and supporting Sales and production teams with new product collateral.
- Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
- Working alongside the Design team to produce online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development.
- Helping to develop a range of promotional activities across the business
- Providing directional support to the team
- Experienced in developing and executing engaging marketing campaigns
- Good at multitasking and decision making with strong attention to detail
- A metrics driven individual with a creative flare
- Experienced in using a range of marketing and CRM tools
- Proficient in online marketing and social media
- Experienced in designing user-friendly, interactive applications and networking platforms
We promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and to pave the future of the business.
- Free samples of all our exciting products
- Massage chairs
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- Opportunities for progression
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Head of Marketing, Brand Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.