Sorry, this job has expired!
Senior Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive
Location: Cardiff, although there is the option to work from Bristol as well
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading specialist law firm and ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners for three areas; Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Private Client services.
Established in 2004, their fresh approach to managing personal injury claims has made them a major force in the sector. Their teams of specialists provide a service that 95% of their clients would recommend.
They’re delighted to be expanding the Private Client team and are keen to add a carefully selected Senior Solicitor/Legal Executive who can enhance the already highly valued service.
The team may be relatively small, but they’ve developed a widely respected approach that puts client care at the centre of everything they do. Day-to-day your specialist knowledge of grant only, estate administration work and ‘complex’ cases will enable you to provide clear, practical advice to a wide range of clients.
As a senior Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive in the team, you will have scope to use your ideas to help shape how they work and play a key role in developing the department. Equally, your peers will value your input into the wider department caseload, allowing you to share your knowledge and foster a continuous improvement culture.
When you also consider that the supportive management team also have a Private Client background and the company’s flexible approach to finding you a great work/life balance, this is a rare opportunity to take the next step in your Private Client career.
- Is a qualified Solicitor or holds CILEX/TEP
- Can demonstrate a successful background (min. 5 years+ PQE) in private client work, ideally with a focus on Probate
- Can assist in the supervision of the Probate team to ensure that all of the work carried out is of the highest standard and is keen to provide legal support, training and supervision to more junior members of the team.
- Is comfortable managing ‘volume’ caseloads with a working knowledge of office IT (e.g. MS Outlook, Teams, Word etc.)
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A salary between £45k and £50k per annum, dependent on experience
- 33 days annual leave, increasing annually to a maximum of 35 days (This includes bank/public holidays)
- A flexible choice of ‘business-as-usual’ home-working options and office bases in either Cardiff or Bristol
- A 20% discount with EE
- Local retailer discounts
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans
- “Recommend a Friend” bonus scheme, up to £1250 per referral
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Commercial Lawyer, Probate Lawyer, Commercial Solicitor, Solicitor, Lawyer, Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Probate Solicitor, Senior Lawyer, Senior Solicitor, Private Lawyer, Private Solicitor may also be considered for this role.