Sorry, this job has expired!
Senior Technical Service Engineer
Up to £30000 per annum
Job Title: Senior Technical Service Engineer
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
DataKom are a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend. At DataKom our primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our thriving organization as a Senior Technical Service Engineer. The Senior Technical Service Engineer is an essential role in delivering excellent customer service matched with being an escalation point of contact for our teams and clients. You will work with all the DataKom teams to ensure excellent service is being delivered to our clients. As a member of the DataKom team you will have excellent customer service skills matched with a practical and organized approach with everything you do.
You will be:
- 3rd line escalation for service desk, escalating to field engineering where required
- Providing advanced support for customer systems
- Providing support on telephony systems plus Wi-Fi technologies and line related faults
- Remote administration of client’s systems to fulfil requests for adds, moves and changes
- Testing and development of products for the company portfolio
- Develop key process, documentation, video and live online demonstrations for product setups including client user guides.
- Support the sales team in their proposal of works. This may lead to onsite demonstrations where required.
- Extensive experience in the communications industry
- Candidate will have a strong service desk background, within IT or Networking
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to coach others
- Demonstration of professional qualifications
If you have a “can do” attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about technology and customer service then this is the role for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Technical Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Fault Repair Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Medical Field Service Engineer, Medical Equipment Engineer may also be considered for this role.