Sorry, this job has expired!
Service Advisor / Business Development / Contact Centre – Motor
Job title: Service Advisor / BCD Operator
Salary: National Minimum Wage + Commission
Hours of work:
- Service hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30 pm, Saturday 8 am to 12.30 pm (every other)
- BDC hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30 pm (including late rota 9.30 pm to 7 pm)
An exciting opportunity has come up to join the company’s Dealership in Swansea. They have the requirement of a Service Advisor/BDC Operator to join their successful Aftersales team and Business Development Centre; this position is a dual role covering two departments.
This role will play a crucial part in driving their business forward. Candidates must have the ability to cope under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
You must have a passion for customer service and great motivation. Experience as a Service Advisor/BDC Operator within the automotive industry is preferred but not essential.
Duties of the Service Advisor:
- Dealing with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner, to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Dealing with all service enquiries
- Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
- Liaising with workshop team to ensure timely completion of customer vehicles
- You will be targeted on your upselling capabilities, making customers aware of the various Service/ Warranty plans etc on offer, this part of the role will be key to your overall OTE
Duties of the BDC Operator:
- Dealing with inbound and outbound service and sales enquiries
- Logging and tracking all leads, ensuring all are followed through
- Following up appointments
- Following up lost sales
- Contact businesses or private individuals to obtain appointments with the relevant department
- Identify and book any other business opportunities with customers (i.e. warranty checks, recalls etc.)
- Ensure that all relevant information for all customers is captured
- Process all bookings and any amendments efficiently and accurately
- Promote the key features of the company experience to all customers
- Carefully and accurately record daily achievements
- Meet daily/weekly target rate of booking calls
- Carries out all work in an efficient, professional and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise BDC and marketing utilisation and productivity
Personal Specification – Essential
- Proven track record in sales/customer service
- Previous experience of working to and successfully achieving targets
- Good standard of education with a qualification in Maths and English
- Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service/people skills delivering services to high standards
- Polite, calm and approachable persona
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work on own initiative or with minimum supervision
- Must have flexible ‘can do’ approach
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and systems
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Ability to successively use persuasiveness/negotiation techniques
The successful candidate(s) will be required to complete a DBS basic disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Service Controller, Service Adviser, Service Administrator, Business Development, Incoming Sales, Enquiries handler, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Sales, Business Development may also be considered for this role.