Sorry, this job has expired!
Service Desk Team Lead / Senior IT Support Engineer
£30000 - £37000 per annum
Job Title: Service Desk Team Lead
Salary: £30,000 – £37,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Are you looking for that next challenge in IT Support that can offer you the opportunity to share your knowledge and mentor others? As the Service Desk Team Lead you will be working in a close-knit service desk team with a real variety of work with constant exposure to the latest technologies. The role will be rewarding as you pass on your knowledge and experience to more junior members of the team and you will have to opportunity to make a discernible impact both on the team & the company.
About Bridge Fibre:
The Company provide outsourced IT support & consultancy to companies doing amazing things in cutting-edge biotechnology, advanced engineering and top-level economics. They value staff and promote a culture of constant learning, autonomy and progression. They stay true to the company values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- Developing and expanding your mentoring/training skills to assist junior members of the team
- An escalation point for more advanced service desk tickets
- Playing a key role in exciting project work both internally & externally
- Actively working to progress and streamline the service desk processes to make for a more efficient and higher quality support for clients
- Utilising and expanding your technical knowledge to make a real difference
What they need from you?
- Leadership and team building skills to support your colleagues
- Collaboration to ensure cohesion between teams both internally & externally
- Technical skills to support a range of technologies in a predominantly Microsoft environment
What’s in it for you?
At the company, they are a family. They’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and they thrive on teamwork, learning & development.
They’re committed to your personal career growth and they’ll provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business.
- Profit share, BUPA health care & 5% contributory pension
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with them
- A wide variety of company socials
Due to the nature of the role your application will only be considered if you are already in and able to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Senior IT Support Consultant, IT Support Service Desk Team Leader, Senior IT Service Desk Consultant, IT Support Manager, Customer Support, Senior Helpdesk Support, Support Engineer Team Leader, Senior Support Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Support, IT Support Analyst may also be considered for this role.