Sorry, this job has expired!
Service Engineer / Security / CCTV / Electrical Engineer
£20000 - £23000 per annum
Job Title: Service Engineer
Salary: £20,000 – £32,000 p.a
The company specialises in custom-built Integrated Security Systems including; – Entryphone, Closed Circuit Television, Intruder Alarms and Access Control. New systems are installed to suit specific needs and requirements. Maintenance and servicing is undertaken on existing systems.
They are currently searching for an Service engineer to focus primarily on providing technical and engineering services and support to Security Systems installed / to be installed in commercial / domestic buildings.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Security Systems Servicing and Maintenance
- Integrated Access Control
- Intruder Alarm Systems.
- The candidate shall have either a CSCS or ECS card and have recent relevant experience.
- Must be flexible and prepared to work extra hours and occasional weekends, to ensure all jobs completed within a set deadline
- Will take instructions to attend site for job installations and call-outs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be a good problem solver.
- Will work closely alongside team of other engineers – must be able to adapt and have good working relationships.
- Will directly report to Engineering Manager.
There is a set probationary period (6 months). Once proficient enough they will be required to be on call, after-hours, for one week (approx. 6 times per year). An extra pay amount will be included for this in monthly salary.
Holiday and Benefits:
- Holiday leave entitlement will be 20 working days per year.
- Monthly travel card expense is paid for in arrears. (Travel card expense is only applicable to zones 1-2)
- A mobile phone is supplied and paid for by the Company. It can only be used for Company business calls.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Repair Technician, Mobile Engineer, Electrical Field Service Engineer, Installation Technician, CCTV Engineer, Security Systems Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Calibration Technician, Intruder Alarms Engineer, Access Systems, Door Entry Systems, Installation Engineer, will be considered for this role.