Sorry, this job has expired!
Shared Service Desk Analyst
Up to £25000 per annum
Job Title: Shared Service Desk Analyst
Location: Yiewsley, West Drayton
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Shift Rota: Mon – Fri (including Bank Holidays) split over 3 shifts covering 07:00 – 18:00
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Established in 1979 and incorporated in 1985, this company is one of the largest independent IT service & support companies in the UK. Their philosophy of ‘service beyond the call’ delivers a high level of support to all your company’s communications and data management requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take/log/monitor/resolve IT related incidents/service requests via phone/e-mail/portal
- Must be self-motivated with excellent customer service and liaison skills
- To be proactive and “own” calls residing on the Service Desk
- Drive/manage calls to resolution within SLA
- Act as a first line escalation point (for immediate issues) and refer more complex issues
- Liaise with customers and 3rd Parties
- Develop & share content in Knowledge Base
- Pro-actively resolve issues with service calls, escalating when required
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- The ability to work well alone and under pressure
- Previous experience of Wintel environment
- Analytical Skills
- Clear and professional telephone manner
- Previous Service/Help Desk experience MS Office Suite (to include upto Office 365), Internet, email (Outlook – Exchange/ Google mail), fault diagnosis, AD, Citrix.
- Assist with assignment of calls
- Assist with call queues.
- Basic Hardware knowledge (HP platforms)
- Build knowledge of Bespoke Business Apps
- Wintel knowledge (XP/Win 10, Windows Server 2003/16)
- Basic Networking knowledge
- BES Administration/Device Activation
- Basic Exchange Administration
- Assist with Tablet & Mobile Devices issues
- Working knowledge of Google Apps and MS Office 365
- Knowledge of ITIL practices and processes
- MCITP Windows Server/Workstation Administration
- Microsoft Office Specialist (to include MS Azure and O365)
- Citrix certification
- ITIL Service Management Foundation
- SAN technologies
- Ms Exchange
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Support Service Desk Team Leader, Senior IT Service Desk Consultant, IT Support Consultant, Customer Support, Senior 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line IT Support, Senior Helpdesk Support, 1st IT Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Engineer Team Leader, 1st Line Support Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Support, IT Support Analyst may also be considered for this role.