Sorry, this job has expired!
Site Manager – Residential property
Up to £40000 per annum
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company are the foremost contractor working to beautify London’s most prestigious homes and are currently looking for a Site Manager to join their growing team.
They are proud to have worked for the most eminent estates, surveyors and property management companies adding, maintaining and restoring the value in their properties since 1963. They offer a broad spectrum of services to London’s prestige property managers and surveyors looking to restore, maintain and add value to their property portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities:
Based at busy project sites around Central London, you will be completing the internal and external refurbishment of prestigious homes. This will involve the interpretation of drawings and liaison with surveyors and Contract Administrators, so a good understanding of technical matters is essential.
As a smaller company, they work closely together so you’ll have backup from the rest of the site team as well as the office – they believe in pulling together to get things done.
- Attained SMSTS qualified status and/or NVQ 4 as a minimum
- Sound experience of managing the refurbishment and renovation of high-value residential and commercial properties
- Can demonstrate an excellent comprehension of design drawings and structural works
- A confident and clear communicator who can demonstrate experience of building great client and supplier relationships
- Can demonstrate sound experience of managing complex residential refurbishment projects with values of over £650,000
- Focused, trustworthy, professional manner, well presented and enthusiastic
- Good IT and administrative skills, in particular email and Excel
- Safety conscious
- Excellent communicator- must have a good standard of spoken and written English
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Ability to maximise profit and manage costs
- Able to adapt and think on your feet
- Humorous, personable, professional- gets on with people and finds solutions, not problems
- Pension scheme
- Occupational Health support
- Excellent investment in training and personal development
- Profit and performance related bonus scheme
- Supportive and close-knit team
- Excellent company culture
Applications from those not authorised to work in the UK will not be considered as this is not a position eligible for sponsorship. Please do not apply if you do not already have the right to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Refurbishment Site Manager, Construction Coordinator, Residential Refurbishment, Site Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Site Supervisor, Site Management, Construction Site Supervisor, Construction Site Manager, Construction Site Coordinator, Construction, Team Leader may also be considered for the role.