Sorry, this job has expired!
Sixth Form Support Officer
£18274 - £20538 per annum
Job Title: Sixth Form Support Officer
Salary: £18,274 to £20,538
Job type: Permanent, Full time – Term Time Only
The company is a highly successful provider of 11-18 year education for the Roman Catholic and wider Christian community in Waterlooville and the surrounding area.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Sixth Form Support Officer to join their hardworking, committed and enthusiastic team. This position is pivotal in the delivery of support that enables the high standards of teaching and learning in the company.
The successful candidate will provide a range of services to support the Director of the Sixth Form and members of the teaching staff.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Sixth Form Learning, support the development and enhancement of all aspects of the Sixth Form.
- Promote the well-being of students, taking account of their values, aims and policies.
- Maintain the highest standards and expectations at all times.
- Maintain files confidentially and to comply with all relevant policies and guidelines, including data protection, child protection and equal opportunity.
- Providing a help desk service for students.
- Maintaining a pending system for all Sixth Form cyclical communications.
- Handling cover lesson information for students.
- Good GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
- Ability to work in sympathy with the ethos of the school
- Experience of developing positive relationships with a range of different students
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate well to children and adults
- Recent experience of whole school/college initiatives
- Appreciation of the issues working around young people and prepared to train to gain up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the protection of children and young people.
Please click on the APPLY button and you will be emailed an application form – Please complete all required forms following your application to be considered for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; School Administrator, Administration Assistant, Client Services Assistant, Business Support, Business Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Support may also be considered for this role.