Sorry, this job has expired!
Job Title: Social Worker
Position: Full-time, flexibility with working hours is essential (on call will be required)
Working for an Outstanding Fostering Agency, who are also Investors in People Gold
Our client are a family run, child-centred organisation, founded in 1994, who are dedicated to providing continued support and guidance. The sister company has 30 children’s homes across the UK, they strive to ensure everyone is treated as an individual and their specific needs are met.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker to showcase their new skills within a vibrant and successful team. This is a challenging yet rewarding role that is working directly with children, young people and Carers; focussing on offering support and developing your case load, ensuring effective placements are achieved.
Benefits & Salary:
- Salary to be discussed at interview
- Excellent bonuses
- Benefits scheme, including pension and healthcare
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Handle initial enquiries, including assessments and visits
- Maintenance of placements for children, ensuring appropriate support is provided to both Carer and children/young person
- Developing your case load through various resources, and managing any existing caseload you may take over
- Ensure all records for both Carers and children are maintained and up to date in a timely manner (Ofsted ready)
Key experience essential for the role:
- Confident working autonomously
- Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle for business use
- Relevant qualifications including HCPC registration
- Experienced and newly-qualified, welcomed
- Ambitious, dynamic, confident and determined
- Any experience in residential care would be extremely helpful
The ideal candidate for this position will be a qualified Social Worker, who is ambitious and resourceful. You must have a flexible approach to your work, and a keen interest in making a positive impact on others lives. The key to being successful within this role is showing you have the right personality and drive to succeed.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Candidates with experience of; Social Worker, Support Worker, Enabler, Carer, Care Management, Support Coordinator, Care Manager, Support Manager, Care Coordinator, Social Worker, Guidance Councillor, Young Persons Advisor, Youth Worker, Youth Support, Housing Advisor, Vulnerable Adult, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Special Needs Support, Adult Care Assistant, Mental Health Support, Support will be considered for this role