Sorry, this job has expired!
Software Support Consultant / Software Support Specialist
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: Software Support Consultant
Location: Brierley Hill, Dudley
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An expanding, innovative software house with global presence based in the West Midlands, is looking for a talented application support professional to join a collaborative, friendly team supporting market leading SaaS based enterprise applications.
The Support team are the primary interface with their clients when they have technical issues affecting their ability to use their products.
Delivery of a consistently high quality support service which exceeds client expectations is critical to the overall success of the business.
The key purpose of the role is to:
- Deliver a professional and technically expert support service to their clients
- Develop technical skills to be able to support their software products
- Seek to identify improvement opportunities that will enhance their support offering
- Work as an effective member of the support team and contribute positively to departmental objectives
- Maintaining the highest professional standards at all times
- Making a positive contribution to, and being a productive member of their software support team
- Maintaining personal skills currency to ensure the ability to support new product features when released
- Striving to deliver continuous improvement in their support service
- Striving to exceed client expectations in all interactions
- Ensuring clear and effective communication both to clients and within the business
- Following defined process when handling client issues
- Handling an appropriate volume of work that both supports the team goals and satisfies personal objectives
- Providing support and assistance to team members both technically and operationally as required
- Carrying out planned change and upgrade activities
- Participating in the Out Of Hours rota on an on-call rota
- At least 5 years previous experience and proven capability of working in a pressured customer service application support environment
- Demonstrate a good level of generic technical capability and methodical problem resolution skills
- Professionalism and Excellent customer service
- Highly Motivated, Self-driven
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Positive contributor and team player
- Ability to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- ITIL Understanding
- 2nd language preferable but not mandatory
Why join them?
The company believes that their people are key to their reputation for innovative solutions and quality service. They are very proud to be in receipt of accolades from Investors in People for Gold Standards, as well as Best Companies for their 1 Star performance for their commitment to measuring, recognising and improving their business engagement.
As part of a highly motivated team you will have the opportunity for continuous learning through team collaboration and buddy working. In addition, access is provided to training resources and third party courses as appropriate.
You will be working in a modern office with great facilities for work and rest. Challenge your team to a game of pool or sit and relax and enjoy one of the many drinks or healthy snacks provided for you. You will also enjoy a competitive salary along with taking advantage of the vast range of employee benefits on offer.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.