Specialist Construction Delivery Driver / 3.5 Tonne Driver
Up to £15 per hour
Job Title: Specialist Construction Delivery Driver
Salary: £15 per hour
Job Type: Full Time, Ongoing Contract
This professional, busy construction company are seeking a trustworthy and reliable transport driver to join their busy team.
- Transport, collect and deliver construction materials from suppliers and between sites
- You will be required to lift and carry the materials as appropriate and therefore, you must be physically fit
- Assist site operations on building & civil engineering projects
- Previous experience working within construction
- A full clean UK driving license
- Familiar with driving large wheel base vans or 3.5T vehicle
- A good work attitude, willing to assist where possible
- Good communication skills
This role would ideally suit someone in the South East London/Kent area, within proximity to Eltham, SE9.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and sub-contractors.
Proof of right to work in the UK will be required upon an offer being made.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter, detailing your skills and experience for this role.
Candidates with experience of: HGV Class 2 Driver, Construction Driver, HGV Driver, Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, LGV Category C Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver, Class 2 Driver, Driver Class 2, 3.5 Tonne Vehicle Driver, 3.5 Tonne Truck Driver may also be considered for this role.