Sorry, this job has expired!
Storeman / Parts Advisor / Parts Administrator / Storewoman
Up to £22464 per annum
Job Title: Storeman
Salary: £22464 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The company’s vision is to be the leading independent national supplier of liquid milk, dairy and bakery products to the full spectrum of UK retailers, wholesalers and food service operators.
To ensure operational requirements are met, all hygiene standards are compiled to.
Follow instructions from senior management. To assist supervisor in the smooth running of goods in and goods out of the depot.
- Make up orders against documents issued by Yard Supervisor
- Clean yard as required by supervisor
- Receive deliveries from suppliers
- Stock rotation
- Sort Milk trolleys and Bread trays / crates
- Loading trucks and vans safely, keeping product in good condition, making sure that loads are safe and secure
- Time keeping
- Customer focused
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift and load heavy deliveries
- Good level of personal hygiene
- Must be physically fit
- Good written skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic English language
- 6 days a week, 48 hours in total
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Parts Adviser, Storeman, Storeperson, Storeman Woman, Parts Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Engineering Parts Advisor, Stock Controller, Warehouse Operative, Parts Specialist, Parts Receipt, Store Maintenance, Good Inwards, Customer Support Advisor may also be considered for this role.