Sorry, this job has expired!
Support Worker / Care Assistant / Carer / Care Worker
£8.5 - £11.25 per hour
Job Title: Community Support Worker
Hourly Rate: £8.50 – £11.25 (Dependent on level of experience)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full or Part Time Hours
This is a family run company which provides care and support to people in their own home, to remain as independent as possible. They take pride in their employees who are hardworking, dedicated and loyal. They have been running now for 10 years and over 42% of staff are long-serving, having been employed for more than 5 years.
Ideal candidates will be caring, respectful and good communicators.
Non-Driver Starter Rate: £8.50 per hour weekday, £10.00 per hour weekend
Driver Starter Rate: £9.25 per hour weekday, £11.25 per hour weekend
Currently offering a recruitment campaign where any driver who retains a year employment with the company received £1000 paid bonus.
These benefits must be requested at interview stage to be eligible.
Additionally, the company pays an enhanced rate for bank holidays, mileage, recruitment and work incentive bonuses. Office will also help staff to acquire the blue card (reward and discount). Flexible working hours
- Paid Holiday
- Bonus schemes
- Company events & social hours
- Free or subsidised travel
- A fully paid DBS check
- Mandatory and enhancement training
- A role that offers further career opportunities and qualifications (Diplomas)
- To assist/enable Service Users with personal care – washing, bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, toileting and continence care.
- To assist/enable Service Users with meal preparation.
- To assist Service Users with light domestics associated with the previous responsibilities, such as washing up, bed making and laundry.
- To assist/enable Service Users to comply with their prescribed medication and to maintain records as required.
All employees are expected to follow company policies and procedure, to follow Service Users care plans, to observe, record and report any concerns, absences or potential risk factors. Due to the nature of this work, confidentiality and data protection are vital requirements of the job role.
The company maintains a strong ethos of person-centred care, which means the individual, should always be at the centre of the care provided.
- Must be willing to work towards Common Induction Standards and Care Skills Certificate.
- Understanding of care provision, in either paid/voluntary capacity (this can include care for friends’/family members).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
- Self-motivated with a commitment to complete all tasks
- Presentable and professional at all times
- Hold a valid UK Driving License
- Access to use of a car
- Able to use initiative and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with change.
If you are looking for your next challenge and you are interested in working for an organisation that truly cares then please get in touch. They would love to hear from you.
Please note candidates MUST be eligible to both live and work in the UK and currently reside within a reasonable distance of North East Hampshire.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Care Support, Social Worker, Enabler, Care Helper, Care Management, Care Assist, Support Assistant, Special Needs Support, Mental Health Support, Autism Support, Care Assistant, Care Worker, Support Coordinator, Care Coordinator, Private Care Assistant, Private Care, Care Home Assistant, Care Home Worker, Support Care Worker, NVQ 2, Health & Social Care, CCA may also be considered for this role