Sorry, this job has expired!
Support Worker /Care Worker /Mental Health Recovery Coordinator
Up to £23400 per annum
Job Title: Support Worker (Mental Health)
Salary: £23,400 per annum + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week)
The Company is striving to become a values-driven enterprise. Service to humanity for the betterment of their community and the advancement of their society is at the heart of their purpose. They take a collaborative and consultative approach that values and appreciates the insights, contribution and enthusiasm of their team to make a difference to their organisation and to the lives of disadvantaged people.
With a thirst for knowledge and an unrelenting drive to challenge the status quo, learning and innovation, have become part of their identity to redefine the mental health landscape. As part of their team, you will contribute to maintaining their ‘Level A’ accreditation in Quality Assessment Framework (QAF), which is denoted for “excellence and leaders in their field” in national performance standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recovery Coordinator (Support Worker) to take a person-centred approach and work within a high or medium support service, housing vulnerable adults with enduring mental health and challenging behaviours.
The post holder will empower the residents and support them on their journey to independent living, whilst along the way help to make each day of their lives as fulfilling and meaningful as possible. This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours/week, which requires providing cover on shift rota basis over a combination of day, evening, and occasional weekends and sleep-in shifts.
- Undergraduate degree or vocational qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Support Worker within mental health services
- Good knowledge of mental health related illnesses
- Strong computer skills and digital dexterity
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Great administration and organisation skills
- Warm, friendly, kind demeanour with a positive and open-minded attitude
- Thirst for knowledge, strive for excellence, and a humble posture of learning
- Caring and compassionate person with a genuine desire to want to make a difference and help disadvantaged individuals to have meaningful and purposeful lives
- A friendly, family and happy company culture
- Full ongoing professional training & development plan to achieve career excellence
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Opportunity for career progression into management
- Support with further education
- Part of a next-generation digitalised company
- Flat and non-hierarchical corporate structure
- Up to 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Free breakfasts, healthy snacks and refreshments
- Social and team-building activities
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Paid sick leave and free eye tests
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Generous maternity policy
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Carer, Care Support, Care Assistant, Social Worker, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Special Needs Support, Mental Health Support, Autism Support will also be considered for this role.