Sorry, this job has expired!
Supported Living and Outreach Manager
£29667 - £32598 per annum
Job Title: Supported Living and Outreach Manager
Salary: £29,667 – £32,598 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (40 hours per week)
The company has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and motivated individual to manage their expanding Supported Living and Outreach services. They operate across Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire & surrounding areas and is part of an award winning and regionally recognised Group.
They are an established care provider supporting people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health issues and associated needs. This position would suit an experienced supported living and outreach care professional wanting to lead and grow an enterprising organisation with the support of a strong team.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a successful care organisation, offering a choice-led and personalised service. If you are eager for a fresh challenge within the parameters outlined above, they look forward to hearing from you.
- Providing an outstanding service to the clients.
- Upholding the brand values in service delivery.
- Implementing all company policies and procedures.
- Managing an office and support the staff team.
- Ensuring full compliance throughout the business.
- Achieving all targets and deliveries within given budgets.
- Experience within the Supported Living and Outreach sector at management level
- A full driving license and own vehicle.
- Hold QCF (or NVQ) Level 4 or 5 or equivalent or be working towards this qualification.
- An excellent understanding of all CQC regulations.
The Company offers full training opportunities, 4 weeks + Bank Holidays annual leave p.a and a pension.
Position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure & Baring Service & DSB First. The Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Interviews will take place in Northampton. You will be required to complete a short test.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Supported Living Manager, Outreach Manager, Supported Accommodation, Supported Living Service Manager, Care Manager, Senior Care Worker, Residential Services, Senior Support Worker may also be considered for this role.