Tax Senior / Senior Tax Accountant
Up to £45000 per annum
Job Title: Tax Senior
Location: North London
Salary: £45,000 + depends on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a well established, reputable accountancy and tax advisory firm with a progressive team of accounting and tax professionals. They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base.
They are now looking for a Mixed Tax Senior to join a North London based practice. It is a hands on role comes with Client Contact, Progression and Development.
- Preparation of personal and partnership tax returns, dealing with HMRC Enquires and other general tax matters
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising directly with HM Revenue and Customs
- Ability to research technical areas and give advice to partners and clients
- Attending to queries raised by clients
- Proven track record of practice experience in a professional firm
- Technical experience in all aspects of income and corporate taxation
- Keen to further your career in practice with CPD and development opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills.
- Confident to build client relationships and focus on client service
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Tax Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accountant, Experienced Accountant, Chartered Accountant, AAT Qualified Accountant, Management Accountant, Senior Accountant, ACA, ACCA, VAT returns, Business Accountant, Accounts Advisor, Company Tax Accountant, Company Accounts Controller will be considered for this role.