Sorry, this job has expired!
Technical Architect / IT Solutions Architect
Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful digital solutions that improve lives and to have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech.
Across this network their digital solutions enable data driven patient engagement, personalised online consultation powered by machine learning and patient support to people living with diabetes, hypertension and epilepsy. Their overall aim is to connect patients and transform healthcare.
As the Technical Architect, you will have an overall responsibility for developing the software Architecture within the company including frontend, Mobile and backend components with a strong focus on API integration and Micro Services. You will take ownership and make a real impact as part of a collaborative team, introducing modern technologies and practices.
What they’re looking for:
- Experience of designing / architecting large, distributed systems
- Strong software development background – gained with Java
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) and Build systems
- Strong technical knowledge of digital environment including Mobile, Web, Apps, APIs,
- Messaging, Databases
- Collaborative team member with excellent communication skills; approachable, pragmatic and able to achieve buy-in
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience in multilanguage applications
- Health-Tech experience desirable
- Experience implementing solutions using AWS and or Azure
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
The Company offers the following:
- A competitive salary
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000 linked to your objectives for your role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, detailing your salary expectations.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful
Candidates with experience of; Technical Solutions Architect, IT Solutions Technical Architect, Infrastructure Technical Architect, Software Technical Architect, Technical Architect, IT Solutions Architect, Linux Systems, HTML/HTML5, Oracle, Senior IT Architect, Software Engineer, Solutions Architect, Microsoft Engineer, Windows Engineer, Technical Engineer, Systems Architect, Lead Solutions Architect, Systems Developer, Software Architect, Solutions Engineer, Software Developer, Solutions Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Systems Engineer may also be considered for this role.