Sorry, this job has expired!
Technical Sales Executive / Graduate Business Development
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus, Car
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Location: Winchester, or Home Based for Northern England
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 p/a +33% of salary OTE, company car
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
As a global and fast expanding business, the company is looking for a Technical Sales Executive to expand the UK client base. Focusing on the provision of process safety laboratory testing and Process Safety consultancy to ‘blue chip’, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Personal Healthcare, Food, and other process industries.
Due to continued levels of growth, the company is now recruiting for a Technical Sales Executive, to help drive the rate of growth.
Their professional Consultant Engineers provide expert knowledge on the avoidance and mitigation of fire and explosion risk within the workplace through the use of laboratory material safety data and process safety engineering good practise. They assist clients in identifying fire and explosion risks and develop an appropriate basis of safety for each operation.
The new, energetic Technical Sales Executive should be able to discuss and expand on process safety services, legislation and safety compliance needs, to generate business and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring Sigma-HSE are considered their primary safety partner. They should have a Degree in a Physical Sciences discipline, ideally Physics or Chemistry and a strong technical sales track record in the field of process safety, laboratory testing and consultancy services.
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships
- Identify, research and develop new business opportunities
- Follow-up leads from Marketing and BD team
- Quote scoping and generation
- Undertake customer sales visits
- Attend training seminars and support Business Development activities
- Obtain Market intelligence and brief the Business Development Manager
- Participate in the development of other international offices for the group
- A Degree in a Physical Sciences discipline, ideally Chemistry or Physics
- Strong technical sales track record ideally in Process Safety. For the right candidate, technical knowledge training will be provided
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Access dbase would be useful but not essential as training will be provided on the CRM system
- Good telephone manner and communication skills with both external and internal clients
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Proactive manner in all aspects of sales development
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Authorized to work in EU essential
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales, Sales Team, Sales Person, Business Development Executive, Technical Business Development, Lead Generation, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Advisor, B2B, Sales Development, Process Safety, Executive, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Advisor, Field Sales Advisor, Technical Sales Coordinator, Engineering Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, Key Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Technical Business Development, New Client Sales, Internal Sales, New Business Development, Sales Representative or Account Management may also be considered for this role.