Sorry, this job has expired!
Technical Sales Lead / Business Development Manager
Kingston Upon Hull
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Job Title: Technical Sales Lead
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job type: Full-time, Permanent (Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week)
The Company is a leading regional IT Solutions Provider and Sage Accredited Business Partner based in Hull. They are looking for an experience sales candidate to join their growing Sales Team.
You must have experience working in an office based sales role, have excellent customer service skills, be focused and be able to work to deadlines and within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will also be offered opportunities for additional earnings in the form of sales commission and reward schemes.
- Co-ordinate sales for existing customer / recurring revenue
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers
- Prospecting and business development through sales campaigns and cold calling
- All relevant sales paperwork to be completed and communicated effectively
- Keep diary, database & CRM system up to date and complete
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings if required
- Minimum 2 years sales experience required
- General computer skills and experienced with Microsoft office applications
- Eager to learn with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Possess good organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep on top of and manage a large and diverse workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience within an office or field based sales or account management role, with preferably a background in IT or software sales
- Must have exceptional customer service skills and have a good understanding of sales principals
- Working in a fast paced and ever changing environment, being focused and able to meet deadlines is a necessity
- Must be comfortable with a proven track record of business development or cold calling
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and continuous service reward)
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Develop relevant accreditation, knowledge and skills
- Commission Scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience and job titles of; Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Client Support Manager, Sales Account Manager, Experienced Account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Customer Retention, Client Retention Exec, Business Administration, Account Manager, New Business Developer, Telesales Development Executive, Telesales, Account Management, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Lead Generation, Business Development Manager, Business Development, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, External Sales Person, Customer Service, Customer Representative, Sales Specialist, BDM, Lead Development Executive may be suitable for this role.