Sorry, this job has expired!
Technical Services Engineer / IT Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Technical Services Engineer / Experienced Field Service Engineer
Location: Watford (Will require travel)
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
The Company is a rapidly growing Managed Service Provider who have their own Data Centre in Watford from where they offer an extensive range of IT solutions and consultancy to businesses nationally. Specialising in cloud hosted services supported by Citrix, their people possess in depth knowledge of the IT software and hardware they support as well as the services offered.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit an additional Field Services Engineer to provide onsite assistance as required, and undertake assignments set by the service manager. The successful candidate must be willing to travel, and have a full UK Valid Driving licence.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices, both at client sites and remotely
- Performing on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex pc problems
- Recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions
- Accurately documenting technical notes
- Undertake assignments as requested by the Service team manager to ensure all customer requirements are met
- Update service manager frequently and provide site updates
- Ensure all tasks are up to date by the end of working day, and accurately update technical notes
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Work closely with the Sales department to recommend and place hardware orders where necessary
- Update calls
- Previous IT Field Service Engineer experience is essential, including server, network, desktop support, hardware and software installations
- Possessing excellent communication and customer service skills
- You must also have the ability to troubleshoot user problems in a timely and accurate fashion
- Must hold excellent inter-personal skills, and excellent verbal and written skills
This role will be based from the Company’s modern offices in central Watford and the successful candidate will be expected to attend the office when not on site. You will be offered the use of a Company vehicle if necessary for client visits. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package including private healthcare cover after probation
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job title of; IT Technician, Technical Services Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Services Technician, 2nd Line Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, IT Field Services Engineer, Network Support, Helpdesk Engineer, Technical Engineer, Citrix Engineer may also be considered for this role.