Sorry, this job has expired!
Telecoms Project Manager
Job Title: Telecoms Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading IT, Print and Telecoms Solutions company in the heart of the City of London. They are based at the centre of the business district, and they are surrounded by bars, restaurants, cafes, pop-ups and there is even a bit of greenery nearby!
You can find their offices in the middle of multiple transportation hubs, such as Liverpool Street, Old Street, Moorgate and Shoreditch High Street station.
Their offices are open-plan with a friendly, social culture that exudes a good fun working environment. From their shareholders down, they live the motto: “work hard, play hard”, demonstrated by their social events held throughout the year.
They believe in creating an environment in which their people can thrive; they encourage everyone to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and they strongly believe in investing in their employee’s futures. They look for ambitious, driven and hardworking people to join their team.
You’ll be responsible for the delivery of voice and data Telecommunications projects to their clients. Deliverables include fibre circuits, hosted & on premise voice solutions, SIP provision, number porting and mobile provision. The role is fast-paced and varied, and you will be involved in all areas of the project, from initial scoping through to delivery. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Plan, manage and control the delivery of Telecoms Projects
- Procurement of Hardware and Software from suppliers
- Performing Site Surveys for large projects
- Reviewing of paperwork to define project scope and deliverables
- Budget control
- Invoice and billing verification and approval
- Securing 3rd party service providers
- Securing and Managing resources/ logistics
- Asset management
- Liaising closely with incumbent Logistics companies
- Liaise closely with internal departments and clients to provide project status updates and manage any issues
- Escalate any issues which impact the delivery of the project
- Administration of all project paperwork
- Experience in delivering Telecommunications solutions in a similar role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (whether via phone, email, face to face or in writing)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal departments and client contacts
- Knowledge of Virtual 1, Gamma Assured, Gamma Horizon, IP Office 500, Oak call recording would be desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Package (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Sage is desirable
- Ideally GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent)
As a salaried employee of them you are entitled to join the company pension scheme and receive the following contractual and non-contractual benefits:
- Private Healthcare Insurance (after 2 years’ service)
- Life Assurance of three times your salary (after 1-year service)
- Good attendance bonus scheme
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays) entitlement which increases with the length of service (up to the maximum of 30 days’ holiday)
- Perk box (platform that offers various discounts to our employees)
- Eye test discount vouchers
- They provide weekly fruits to support the wellbeing of its employees
(Your contract of employment will set out which benefits are contractual)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Telecoms Project Manager, Telecommunications Project Team Leader, Telecommunications, Infrastructure Project Lead, Fixed Line Telecoms Project Manager, Prince2 Practitioner will also be considered for this role.