Sorry, this job has expired!
Job Title: Training Administrator
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Job type: Full Time – Permanent
King Lifting is a recognised provider of crane hire to the construction industry and plant, machinery movement solutions from depots across the UK. We are a family owned business and proud of our name and success within our industry.
We are currently seeking a Training Administrator to join our busy fast-paced internal training centre. Reporting to the Training Manager and based at our Head Office in Avonmouth, you will support the business compliance processes, procedures, policies, and systems and all relevant legal and internal guidelines by providing an effective and comprehensive training centre administration service. You will be expected to comply fully with operational processes, systems, functions both internal and externally whilst undertaking regular and ad-hoc tasks as is required for the successful operation of the training centre.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the training qualification software systems to ensure that all operational employees have the correct information displayed and supported with certification and valid cards.
- Book courses and venues and process all delegates (internal and external) training requirements and records efficiently and effectively. Deal with initial enquiries about training courses being offered / arranged.
- Produce, distribute course joining instructions and evaluation forms and welcome delegates at the training centre. Ensure training materials, rooms and equipment are prepared and ready.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all courses booked, attended, and certificates issued.
- Ensure managers are kept up to date of any certificates that need renewing.
- Maintain training matrices as agreed with the Training Manager.
- Prepare and distribute training statistics and data.
- Manage training records for employees.
The Ideal Candidate:
Will have a minimum of 2 years’ working experience within a training coordinator / administrative role with excellent organisational, communication and IT skills. They will be confident with the ability to challenge, a self-starter who is motivated, flexible and analytical with great attention to detail and the ability to build good working relationships across a diverse staff base. They will also be calm, co-operative, and professional with the ability to work well under pressure.
The achievement of a training qualification, documented training experience or experience in high quality publications presentations would be an advantage.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Development, Training and Development Manager, Corporate Learning Manager, Head of Learning and Development, Learning and Development Content Creator, Training, Learning and Development Design Manager, Learning Advisor, Learning Support, Learning Support Worker, Training Manager, LSA, Learning Guidance Advisor, Service Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Team Leader will also be considered for this role.