Sorry, this job has expired!
Warehouse Assistant/ Warehouse Operative / Forklift Driver
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent (flexible between Mon-Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm)
The Company offers long lasting solutions for all flooring, anti-slip coatings and safety surfacing, industrial flooring, commercial flooring and playground surfacing along with other specialist maintenance and refurbishment products.
They are proud of their reputation of providing our clients with a unique and dependable flooring service.
- Preparing and packing up customer orders
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Taking in delivery’s that come to the office
- Assisting loading and unloading the company vehicles
- Preparing and packing up materials ready for jobs
- Leasing with application teams to get all tools ready for jobs
- Accurate and efficient stock management
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to Work as part of a team
- Previous warehouse experience
- Painting experience
- Forklift license
- Driving license – though not essential but would be preferred
Although this is currently a part time position there is the potential for the position to become full time in the future.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Warehouse Person, Goods Inwards, Warehouse Worker, Servicing Operative, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver, FLT Driver, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative will also be considered for this role.