Sorry, this job has expired!
Warehouse Forklift Operator / Forklift Truck Driver
Job Title: Warehouse Forklift Operators
Location: Milton Park, Abingdon
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
MORE THAN JUST LOGISTICS… This has been the guiding principle behind the ongoing development of the Company and its services for more than 90 years.
Due to business growth they currently have vacancies for Forklift Operators to join their friendly teams at Milton Park and Eynsham.
If you are looking to progress your career with a company offering stability and personal development, this interesting and varied role which involves hands-on logistics work covering a range of duties in a warehouse / production environment could be perfect for you. Core hours are 40 per week offering flexible working patterns covering both weekdays and weekends.
Their logistics operation supports medical magnet production and is very much focused on quality and professionalism. You will ideally be an experienced warehouse operative with counterbalance and reach truck licenses although full training will be given to the right applicants.
They are looking for great team players who demonstrate a professional attitude, good communication skills and a keen eye for detail. They are proud of their reputation for providing high quality comprehensive and customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain. They’d like to hear from you if you take pride in your work and are able to meet the same high standards.
- Loading and unloading vehicles safely
- Checking delivered items against paperwork ensuring correct goods received
- Booking in items ensuring KPI’s are met
- Locating items safely in the warehouse or factory in the given location
- Picking items accurately in a safe and efficient manner
- Packing items to ensure safe arrival of goods in line with KPI timescales
- Maintening a clean and tidy work place
- A good command of the English language, both written and oral
- Customer focus with a desire to meet customer expectation
- Good IT skills
- An awareness of health & safety principles
- Forklift truck license both counterbalance and reach truck desirable
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Goods Inwards Fork Lift Truck Driver, FLT Operator, Forklift Truck Operator, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Forklift Licence, Driver, Warehouse Driver, FLT Driver, Warehouse Components, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative may also be considered for this role.