Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Hessle, Hull
Salary: £10ph (£19,500pa) – £10.50ph (£20,475pa) depending on skills and experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Working an average of 37.5 hours per week.
Flexipol is BRC certificated and is an approved food packaging supplier to key manufacturers in the UK and internationally, such as those in the Marks and Spencer supply chain.
The Company is now in its 28th year, and during this time the business has grown steadily each year, providing long term secure employment. The Company prides itself on its innovative approach to product design and manufacturing, along with an excellent reputation for high-quality customer service.
We solve our customers’ toughest packaging challenges through our unique blend of technical collaboration, innovation and extraordinary service.
To work in a busy warehouse environment and to contribute to the shift meeting demands in terms of dispatching of orders, loading & unloading of vehicles, housekeeping & health & safety.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Meet warehouse targets and customer deadlines. Regarding orders being dispatched on time and accurately
- Ensure production runs smoothly by supplying raw materials to machines
- Contribute to the housekeeping of the warehouse and production areas and recycling of waste material
- Complete required warehouse paperwork
- Complete daily checks
- Follow Safe Working Practices
- Adhere to Health & Safety and Environmental Procedures and Regulations
- Self-motivated, proactive and can work under pressure
- A can-do attitude, able to overcome obstacles with a team approach
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good practical skills
Knowledge, Training and Experience required:
- Experience of working in a busy warehouse
- Possess a forklift truck licence
- Health, safety and quality awareness
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping
- Early Shift Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:00
- Late Shift Monday to Thursday 14:00 to 22:30 Friday 14:00 to 20:00
- Overtime paid at 1.5
- Weekly Pay
- Company Bonus Scheme (paid twice yearly, based on performance)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Free Parking
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Packer, Warehouse, Labourer, Inventory Worker, Warehouse Assistant, Packing Executive, Packaging, Logistics Operative, Goods Inwards, Process Operative, Logistics Assistant, Packing Orders, Goods Packer, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Packing Operative, Logistics Assistant, Logistics Operative, Distribution Operative may also be considered for this role.
Flexipol is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.