Sorry, this job has expired!
Warehouse Operative / Packer / Dispatch Assistant
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
Position: Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
The Company is a supplier of materials to a range of industries, but working primarily with Film and TV Special Effects and Prosthetics, MotorSport/F1, Aerospace, Medical device manufacturers and Modelling and Prototyping agencies. Their products are mainly chemical in nature although they also provide other types of goods and services.
The Picking, Packing & Despatch Operative is a key role within the Company. The current group has been working together for some time, and it is important that new members can demonstrate a strong work ethic in order to fit in with the existing team.
- Picking of orders
- Packing/Repacking of orders for despatch
- Manufacturing of materials
- Goods inwards work
- Dealing with returns
- Using the computers to generate records and reports
- General housekeeping duties
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- A Forklift Licence would also be beneficial but is not required
- 22 days holiday allowance plus 3 compulsory days at Christmas
- Pension/life insurance/long-term sickness benefit
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Warehouse Co-ordinator, Despatch Assistant, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Picker & Packer, Warehouse, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Production Operative may also be considered for this role.