Sorry, this job has expired!
Welder / Fabricator
Up to £13.5 per hour + Benefits
Job Title: Welder / Fabricator
Location: Darwen, Lancashire
Salary: £13.50 per hour + benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Hours of Work: Mon – Thurs: 8am-5pm, Fri: 8am-2pm
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, the Company is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Welder, to join their busy Engineering team based in Darwen, Lancs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated skilled Welder/Fabricator, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
- To review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded.
- Perform welding activities.
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output.
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded.
- Follow company rules and adhere to procedures & Health and Safety standards.
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation/quality requirements.
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks.
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Time served or semi-skilled fabricator
- Must able to MIG and TIG weld to a high standard
- Must be able to fabricate and work to engineering drawings
- Ideally be able to weld all materials types and thicknesses
- Experience of related engineering plant and machinery
- Work on Own Initiative
- Reliable and Punctual
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service award
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Welder, Skilled Welder, Welding Technician, Plater, Plating Engineer, Welding Engineer, Welding, Finishing Welder, Fabrication, MIG Welder, TIG Welder, Manufacturing Welder, Manufacturing Fabricator will also be considered for the role.