Sorry, this job has expired!
2nd Line Engineer / 2nd Line Support Analyst / IT Technician
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: 2nd Line Engineer
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 -£ 35,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This is a leading Solutions company based in the heart of the business district, a short walk away from Liverpool Street, Moorgate and Old Street stations, who are currently looking for an experienced, ambitious 2nd Line Engineer to come and join their expanding team.
The office space is modern, open-plan and they have a friendly, social culture. The company is passionate about developing their talent; they invest in their people and support them to build a lasting career.
What will you be doing?
On a day to day basis you will take ownership of user problems, provide technical diagnosis and fix any issues either remotely or onsite. This will mean you may have to travel to customers to provide technical support both proactively and reactively if necessary. In addition, you will also take part in the following day to day activities:
- Resolve 2nd line technical support queries in line with SLAs
- Work closely with 3rd Line Engineers when required and support 1st Line engineers in developing their skills/knowledge
- Maintain user Security on all systems
- Provide both training and advice to clients and internal team’s related issues
The company is currently looking for somebody who is passionate about learning and is looking for continuous professional development. Working with some of the most recognised brands within the UK, they are looking for somebody with outstanding customer service delivery and strong written and verbal communication skills. Essential experience includes:
- Experience of supporting:
– Microsoft-based Operating systems such as Windows 10 and MS Server 2012/2016
– Basic Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP troubleshooting
– AD and Exchange
– PC hardware and software set-up and configuration
- Strong experience in analysis and problem-solving with the ability to take ownership of tickets from logging to resolution
- You will ideally will have certificates from vendors such as MCP, CCNA
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: IT Support Technician, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support will also be considered for this role.